It's anatomically correct swimwear with a sporty and sexy edge! The NanoFit Mykonos Bikini is actually made from super-stretch sports mesh, similar to the sleek, touchable fabric you'll find on a favorite jersey or pair of gym shorts, but there's also an inner lining that prevents the mesh from revealing too much. The pouch has extra room in front, just where you need it. When you pull them on, your package falls naturally into the super soft snuggle pouch that virtually eliminates sticking, squashing, sweating and chafing to create a truly enjoyable unique wearing experience. Front stitching on pouch provides extra lift and support. The side measurement of this brief is around 3 inches (7.6 cm) and the leg openings are curved to fit your body perfectly without bunching or re-adjusting as you sit, walk or run. Finally, we've decked it out with contrast detailing at the waist and leg openings. It's a fun and innovative piece of swimwear unlike anything else you'll see at the beach or pool party!
- Made with sleek, soft, stretchy sports mesh
- Lined on the inside to prevent from showing too much
- Anatomically correct swimwear with fun snuggle pouch
- "Hang-free" design with no hidden cups or padding
- Extra room in front, just where you need it
- Contrast waistband and binding at leg openings
- Fade resistant fabric
- Offered in white and black
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Sides measure 2 5/8 inches (6.7 cm) from top of waistband to leg opening.
- 3/8 inch enclosed elastic at legs.
- Regular/slim fit…great for any body type.
- Hand wash cold, no bleach, lay flat dry, do not iron
- 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
- Best Swimsuit Ever! Review by Mountaintop Man
Fit Price Value Quality
I recently received one of these swimsuits and it's absolutely the BEST SWIMSUIT EVER! I like the soft feel of the fabric against my skin and since it's white, it always give off a great vibe when getting out of the pool. Even though it's lined in white fabric, I'm considering cutting the liner out and just letting the mesh fabric do all of the work alone. That way it will be a huge attention grabber at the local gay beach.
(Posted on 9/18/14)
Write Your Own Review