This boxer is a sporty throw back! This Limited Edition Retro Boxer features Show-It Technology with a hidden "comfy cup" that gently lifts and provides excellent frontal support. This horseshoe shaped inner cup is lined by soft elastic and adds up to 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) to a man's frontal measurement. Show-It Technology provides the biggest natural enhancement of any underwear on the market. This boxer features a contrasting leg trim. The underwear also features our proprietary super soft Ultra Slimming Elastic for extra stretch to reduce cinching and squeezing of your waistline for extra comfort. We've also updated the waistband to enhance it's sporty, retro appeal. Made with 100% cool cotton for an extra soft feel.
- Show-It Technology for maximum frontal support and enhancement
- No padding or uncomfortable hidden straps
- Completely invisible support structure
- Contrasting leg trim
- Updated waistband with sporty detail
- Can add 1.5" (3.8 cm) onto your current frontal measurements
- Offered in navy, yellow, and burgundy
- Designed in Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Features Ultra Slimming Elastic for a slimmer looking waistline
- Regular/slim fit...great for any body type
- 1 1/4 inch (3.1 cm) elastic waistband
- Sides measure around 5 1/2" (13.7 cm) from top of waistband to leg opening
- Made with 100% cool cotton for an extra soft comfortable feel
- Easy care machine wash, tumble dry low
- Slight Disapointment Review by Weazy1121
Fit Price Value Quality
So this is my first pair of Andrew's I've been really excited to buy a pair with the show it tech in them and I will say it does exactly what it says it does I'm pleased with that aspect of the underwear. I'm a guy that's not afraid to admit that I wasn't blessed like most guys, that's the reason I wanted to get a pair with the show-it tech and wow I can finally look down at my shorts or sweets and see something it's like xmas cuz I've never had bump there before lol. The only real disapointment I have with them is that pouch is to baggy it kind of feels like I'm wearing baggy grandpa boxers because I don't fill the whole pocket up, if the pocket had less fabric to support me better they would be great. Also for them being a boxer brief they are rather short in the leg shorter then most trunks their more of a square cut brief then a boxer brief or a trunk.
(Posted on 1/17/14)
Write Your Own Review
Maximum Frontal Support & Enhancement