This thong features a new and groundbreaking design that's striking and incredibly unique. The front has a low profile body and double elastic that is covered by ultra soft fabric, similar to the construction featured in our popular "Spider Thong". It also features our famous Almost Naked Pouch with a "hang-free" design and no hidden cups, straps or padding. When you pull them on, your package falls naturally into the super soft snuggle pocket to create a truly enjoyable unique wearing experience that almost feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Virtually eliminates sticking, squashing, re-adjusting, sweating and chafing.The back boasts an iconic gold waistband, and a completely new rear thong construction that showcases the sides and top of your butt while leaving the rest covered for the ultimate tease! The fabric is super soft rayon made from bamboo, which is light, breathable and soft, but has just a little bit of spandex in it for that extra stretch. Be among the first to get your hands on this new and unique design!
- Feels like you aren't wearing any underwear at all
- New and unique design
- Anatomically correct pouch
- Low profile front with double elastic
- Unique back that exposes just the sides and top of the butt
- Natural support with no padding or hidden straps.
- Regular/Slim Fit...great for any body type.
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA.
- Easy Care Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low.
- 93% rayon made from bamboo and 7% spandex
- Love Review by DJ
Quality Fit Price Value
I think this is an outstanding brand. Surprisingly this is very comfortable to wear. Very easy to move in. I would recommend possibly ordering up a size. The waist band is not too forgiving ie it doesn't have a lot of stretch. I am a medium and it does fit a bit snug. That said I love this and may order another one size up.
(Posted on 6/1/14)
- outstanding Review by shailendra
Fit Price Value Quality
I think this is a outstanding brand and this one is awesome .
(Posted on 4/24/14)
Write Your Own Review
Striking and Incredibly Unique