Our anatomically correct swimwear has returned, and it's more stylish than ever!The pouch has extra room in front, just where you need it. When you pull them on, your package falls naturally into the super soft snuggle pouch that virtually eliminates sticking, squashing, sweating and chafing to create a truly enjoyable unique wearing experience. Front stitching on pouch provides extra lift and support. The side measurement of this brief is around 3 inches (7.6 cm) and the leg openings are curved to fit your body perfectly without bunching or re-adjusting as you sit, walk or run. It's unlined, so it feels almost like you're wearing nothing at all. Finally, we've decked it out with our new Capri pattern, a horizontal strip pattern that's fun and festive, but also enhances the look of your package!
- Anatomically correct swimwear with fun snuggle pouch
- "Hang-free" design with no hidden cups or padding
- Extra room in front, just where you need it
- Limited Edition vivid horizontal stripe pattern
- White contrast waistband and binding at leg openings
- Unlined, so everything shows!
- Fade resistant fabric
- Offered in Royal, Red, and Capri Blue
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Sides measure 2 5/8 inches (6.7 cm) from top of waistband to leg opening.
- 3/8 inch enclosed elastic at legs.
- Regular/slim fit…great for any body type.
- Hand wash, no bleach, lay flat dry, do not iron
- 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
- eye candy Review by poconobear
Quality Fit Price Value
Material feels super soft more like a fine underwear, But yet a swimsuit! Fabric is stretchy but hasnt lost its shape. Ive worn it about 10 times this summer.. if u want some attention wear this suit.
(Posted on 7/24/14)
Write Your Own Review
Anatomically Correct Swimwear