The NanoFit Breeze Boxer now comes in a new vibrant multi-color contrasting waistband, guaranteed to get anyone's attention! This low profile brief features a contrasting leg trim to help make your legs look more muscular.. The pouch has extra room in front, just where you need it. When you pull them on, your package falls naturally into the super soft snuggle pocket that virtually eliminates sticking, squashing, sweating and chafing to create a truly enjoyable unique wearing experience. Front stitching on pouch provides extra lift and support. The side measurement of this boxer is around 7 inches (17.8 cm) and the leg openings are curved to fit your body perfectly without bunching or re-adjusting as you sit, walk or run.
- New Sporty design
- Color popping contrasting binding around the leg
- Brand new waistband
- Anatomically correct underwear with fun snuggle fit
- Hang-free design with no hidden cups or padding
- Extra room in front, just where you need it
- Made from 100 % super soft cotton
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Sides measure around 7 inches (17.8 cm) from top of waistband to leg opening
- 1.25 inch (3.2 cm) waistband
- 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) enclosed elastic at legs
- Regular/Slim Fit...great for any body type
- Best pair of boxer briefs Review by Travis
Fit Price Value Quality
By far the best in line ups of boxer briefs on the market! It's super soft and forms to the body in such a perfect way, you won't go back to any other kind period. Great product and can't wait to see new ones become available in nanofit.
(Posted on 4/15/14)
- Great Pair of Boxers Review by Alex
Quality Fit Price Value
As a fan of the NanoFit collection, I definitely looked forward to the purchase of these. The purple color is very nice. The colorful waistband is soft as well. The boxers, overall, are extremely soft, well fitting, and are a great choice for everyday wear.
(Posted on 9/29/13)
- Best boxer briefs yet! Review by Jamie
As soon as I slid these beautiful "shorts" up my legs and around my waist, I knew that they would become one of my favourite pairs of underwear yet! They fit like a glove, hugging everything in all of the right places (my butt looks great in them...haha). I definitely recommend these to anyone who prefers boxer briefs — they were a great choice.
(Posted on 9/27/13)
Write Your Own Review
New Vibrant Multi-Color Contrasting Waistband