The Andrew Christian Limited Edition Almost Naked Sports Brief feels like you not wearing any underwear at all. With our anatomically correct pouch your package falls naturally into the super soft snuggle pouch to create a truly enjoyable unique wearing experience. Our pouch virtually eliminates sticking, squashing, re-adjusting, sweating and chafing. This underwear is constructed from super soft rayon made from super soft bamboo fiber. The waistband features our Ultra Slimming Elastic with extra stretch to reduce the appearance of your waistline.
- Limited Edition waistband
- Feels like you're not wearing any underwear at all
- Hang free design with no hidden cups or pads
- Extra room in front, just where you need it
- Super soft bamboo fiber...once you wear bamboo you won't go back to cotton
- Anatomically correct pouch
- Regular/Slim fit…great for EVERY body type
- The softest fabric in our collection
- Machine wash cold, no bleach, low heat dry, do not iron
- Designed in Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Sides measure around 3 inches (7.6 cm) from top of waistband to leg opening
- 1 3/8 inch (3.5 cm) contrast logo elastic waistband
- 93% Super Soft Bamboo
- 7% Spandex for a great stretch & recovery to prevent sagging
- 3/8 inch enclosed elastic at legs
This product is also available at the Andrew Christian Boutique in Los Angeles
- perfect! Review by miguel
Price Value Quality Fit
I love the color selection and pattern schemes, the way they fit, the material it's made of, and the pocket that separates my big balls from my legs. They are soooo comfortable!!! I wish I had more than one pair :-((
(Posted on 4/2/14)
- Not just for sports Review by Dev
Value Quality Fit Price
I really enjoy these briefs! I like the waistband, the contrasting colors, the support, the material, and the little tag hanging from the waistband, with a cross on it.
(Posted on 2/12/14)
- Give me more... Review by BJ
Quality Fit Price Value
Great support while feeling like you aren't wearing anything. Have multiple in my collection. Waiting for the next round of colors.
(Posted on 11/16/13)
Write Your Own Review
Anatomically Correct Pouch