This low profile brief features a sleek sporty silver waistband with bold black lettering that resists stains left by moisturizers and body oils. The anatomically correct pouch has extra room in front, just where you need it and a contrast stitching down the front of the pouch that makes it look huge! When you pull them on, your package falls naturally into the super soft snuggle pouch that virtually eliminates sticking, squashing, sweating and chafing to create a truly enjoyable unique wearing experience. The side measurement of this brief is around 3 inches (7.6 cm) and the leg openings are curved to fit your body perfectly without bunching or re-adjusting as you sit, walk or run.
- Anatomically correct pouch
- Sleek sliver waistband with bold black lettering
- Low profile design with sculpted leg opening helps reduce bunching
- Contrasting stitching down the front of pouch that makes it look huge!
- Extra room in front, just where you need it
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA
- Sides measure around 3 inches (7.6 cm) from top of waistband to leg opening
- 95% Rayon from Modal , 5% Spandex
- 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) enclosed elastic at legs
- Regular/Slim Fit...great for any body type
This product is also available at the Andrew Christian Boutiques in Los Angeles
- Amazing briefs Review by David
Value Quality Fit Price
I love the nanofit collection. The material is so soft., the pouch is great, and the stitching in the front totally shows off ur package. This limited edition has a different waistband that I really like. It is very soft and bold silver. It's a little thicker than the breeze collection (about 1 1/4") and I love it. Nice to mix things up!
(Posted on 3/18/14)
- 5 STAR BRIEF Review by Angle84
Fit Price Value Quality
I recently purchased the both colors and they fit great. I have purchased other nano fit brieds in the past just needed to update to new ones. I love that they make you feel like your wearing nothing the the pouch is great compared to other brands that have no pouch or a small pouch.
(Posted on 12/3/13)
Write Your Own Review
Anatomically Correct Pouch