We've given the Trophy Boy Brief with Show-It Tech combines two of the most popular Andrew Christian styles into one amazing new style. Our Trophy Boy is for the well-endowed who isn't afraid to show it, literally. With contrasting piping near your pouch, attention is drawn in the best way possible. Our Show-It Technology features a hidden "comfy cup" that gently lifts and provides excellent frontal support and enhancement. This horseshoe shaped inner cup is lined by soft elastic and adds up to 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) to a man's frontal measurement and provides the biggest natural enhancement of any underwear in our line. If this Trophy Boy doesn't leave you speechless, we don't know what will.
- Limited Edition...This Style Will Never Be Made Again
- Made For Guys That Are....Hung!
- Iconic Waistband...Lets Everyone Know You Are A Trophy Boy
- Similar To Our Almost Naked Collection With Larger Pouch
- Feels Like You're Not Wearing Any Underwear At All
- Package Enhancing Anatomically Correct Underwear With Confort Fit
- Bold Contrasting Piping Near Pouch And Leg
- Show-It Tech Adds Up To 1.5" (3.8 Em) Onto Your Current Frontal Measurements
- For Maximum Frontal Support
- Completely Invisible Support Structure
- Ultra Slimming Elastic With Extra Stretch To Reduce The Appearance Of Your Waistline
- Designed In The Andrew Christian Design Studio In Los Angeles, California
- 93% Rayon Made Of Bamboo, 7% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold
- No Bleach
- Low Heat To Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Love them Review by Sydney
Quality Fit Price Value
I ordered these off Amazon, because the APO shipping wasn't working here (grumble). These are my FAVORITE! I wish they came in more colors, though. I ordered the dark blue and lime green. It's been a few months now. They have maintained their color very well and haven't formed any rips, like older AC undies have for me (namely, the Almost Naked items). AC, please come out with more normal-ish undies, like this! I love the Trophy Boy Show-it undies and have recommended them to friends (even my straight friends like them). We all agree, though, that these new "hole" designs are not to our taste.
(Posted on 9/7/14)
Write Your Own Review
For Men Who Are... Hung