Brand new multicolored waistband featuring the Andrew Christian logo perfectly placed only once on the left for a super high fashion look. This soft and flexible underwear features our proprietary "Show-It" Support Technology consisting of a hidden "comfy cup". This horseshoe shaped inner cup is lined by soft elastic that gently aids in the lifting and support. CoolFlex is made from a super soft micro-modal fabric which is perfect for sports and working out as it is up to 50% more absorbent than regular cotton. Modal also resists shrinking and fading. The underwear also features the custom Andrew Christian Ultra Slimming elastic to slim the appearance of your waistline.
- Brand new multicolored waistband featuring the Andrew Christian logo perfectly placed only once on the left
- Completely invisible support structure
- For maximum frontal support & enhancement
- Adds up to 1.5" (3.8 cm) onto your current frontal measurements
- Features Ultra Slimming elastic for a slimmer looking waistline.
- Regular/Slim Fit...perfect for virtually all body types
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, U.S.A
- 93% Super Soft Rayon made from Modal, 7% Spandex
- Modal fabric is up to 50% more absorbent than cotton
- Resists shrinking and fading
- Easy Care Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low
- 1 3/4 inch logo elastic waistband
- Sides measures approximately 4 inches from top of waistband to leg opening
This product is also available at the Andrew Christian Flagship Boutique in Los Angeles
- Best fitting underwear yet Review by DH
Quality Fit Price Value
My preference is briefs though I might have to switch to trunks when my legs get too big. I have tried many pairs of underwear and this this has been the best yet. Leaves me the driest at the end of the night even after a grueling workout and even outperforms any athletic pairs I have, the micro modal is the softest fabric ever, they fit nearly perfect, and they don't ride up ever and stay in place.
Only complaints I have are the pricing, the fact they sit a bit too low on my waist, they rise up a little high on my waist but I can just build my backside bigger, and I wish they made the show-it tech bigger since I have trouble getting it through. The pouch has room though. Overall, just a few nitpcks but like I said, best underwear yet.
PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE THESE. The current ones are a bit too flashy for me and I like to keep my style understated but still come across as well-dressed.
(Posted on 8/18/14)
Write Your Own Review
Maximum Frontal Support & Enhancement