Your cart contains 0 items
Having a penis makes you an expert on them, right? Wrong. Although all of us at Andrew Christian appreciates the phallic form, we decided to brush up on some facts about what is between some of our customer's legs!
Our findings? Fascinating to say the least. If you've ever wonders how weird penises can be, look no further than this list!
1. Foreskin can be used in skin grafts for people who have recently been burned or undergone surgery. If this weren’t strange enough, remind yourself that one foreskin is equal to four acres of skin grafts. Four. acres.
2. The world’s largest penis recorded was 13.5 inches, which would pose a challenge for even the most seasoned of size queens.
3. Humans are the only primates in the world who do not have a bone in their penis, which is weird because it means the phrase boner has been a lie your entire life.
4. Babies can get hard-ons in the womb, which is both fascinating and extremely disturbing.
5. Just because you’re dead doesn’t mean you can’t get a hard-on. Since the body decays rapidly, the blood coursing through your veins eventually trickles down leaving a mortician with some uncomfortable things popping up.
6. If you know someone who has Koro, give them a hug. Koro is the fear that your penis will retract into your body, which is a phobia we thought we would never have to read existed.
7. If you thought having one penis was awesome, imagine having two! People with diphallia have two functioning penises.
8. If you’ve ever wondered why so many men in the United States are circumcised, it is because in the 19th century it became common practice to circumcise young boys in the hopes of discouraging them from masturbating….which is rude as hell.
9. Despite not having a bone, we're here to let you know it is possible to break your penis, and it is painful as hell.
10. Every year in Japan they put on festival called, The Kanamara Matsuri, which is a celebration of fertility and they parade giant dicks down the street like it the was Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
11. Every penis began as a clitoris, which is fascinating considering how many transphobic people there are in the world who simply cannot and will not grasp this concept.
12. Before Viagra there was xenotransplantation, which is the practice of switching human balls with monkey balls in order to cure impotence. Bye.Previous Next
*** Andrew Christian Inc. does not claim rights to any images posted in this blog post. If you find your picture here and would like to have it credited or removed please email [email protected]